Nature and Wildlife
Mt Cotton Retreat is a special place with rare and endangered habitat and of concern habitat.
- 2 distinct forest habitats co-exist side by side.
- over 80 species of birds have been identified and that’s just in the top part of the site
- the pretty faced wallaby & the swamp wallaby call home
- our echidna makes an appearance approximately every 7 years, and
- you can enjoy all this from the comfort of your screened deck in your private cabin.
Book your cabin in this beautiful part of the world: Book your Treetop Cabin
Beautiful wildlife photos by
Erica Siegel AAPS AFIAP
Leaden Flycatcher_2579_erica siegel (2)
Mt Cotton After the Rain