At Mt Cotton Retreat we know that for many of us, having our pet holiday with us is important.
Our large covered screened deck area is a particular favourite for pets who love to relax and watch the wildlife just like you with all the comforts of home
Our Pet Policy
We welcome your pet to our retreat.
So that you can enjoy your stay and our native animals and other guests can enjoy your stay also, could you please ensure:
- Pets are very welcome in your cabin.
- To avoid extra cleaning fees please ensure they do not go on the beds and furniture.
- You are very welcome to take your pet for a walk to explore the area along the pathways and formal garden areas.
- When outside please ensure they are on a lead at all times as the bushland areas here are part of our protected nature refuge for native animals.
- Please take your pets with you when you go out during the day or night. Your pet is likely to get upset or get up to mischief when you are out and may disturb other guests or damage furniture.
You are responsible for any nuisance issues or damage
If you are booking online, please select a Treetop cabin for your stay and ensure you note that you need a Pet Friendly cabin